It's Easy To Apply

If you have recently received a driver's license through AB60, you may be eligible for this program regardless of immigration status.

If You Qualify, Here are the Items You'll Need to Enroll.

  • A Valid Driver’s License
  • Current Vehicle Registration
  • The Initial Deposit for Payment
You will also need to provide just ONE of the following documents:
Program Document Required

CalFresh (food stamps)

Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card

CalWorks (welfare)

Notification letter

California LifeLine

A utility company Lifeline verification

LIHEAP (low income home energy assistance)

LIHEAP (low income energy assistance) verification

Medi-Cal / Medicaid

Medi-Cal card

State of California Employment Development Department (EDD) Debit Card or benefit letters

EDD debit card or benefit letter

SSI (aged, blind, disabled)

SSI verification

Social Security or Pension

Social Security or pension letter

Income Level *

  • federal or state income tax returns
  • W-2 Form
  • 1099 Form
  • payroll stub

* social security number or TIN accepted