California’s Low Cost Auto (CLCA) Insurance program helps good drivers that are income eligible afford auto insurance that meets the state’s financial responsibility laws. Each policy provides liability coverage for the vehicle’s primary driver and eligible secondary drivers. Each individual car owner may buy separate policies to insure up to two vehicles, per person under this program.
To Qualify for this Program, You Must:
- Have a Valid California Driver’s License
- Meet Income Eligibility Guidelines
- Own a Vehicle Valued at $25,000 or Less
- Be at Least 16 Years of Age
- Have a Good Driving Record